Digital Antibiotic Zone Reader
- Most suitable to measure the diameter of the inhibited zone in microbiology, botany, zoology, bacteriology and pathology labs.
- Unique in design and measures the diameter of the inhibited zone to 0.1 mm within the range of 0 to 35 mm.
- Light from a source in the base passes up through the transparent and Semi transparent portion of the agar-agar, then to a reflecting mirror supported by an arm above the unit.
- The mirror reflects the light to a glass prism mounted at the front of the unit and the magnified image of the zone of inhibitions can be clearly seen on the prism.
- Supplied complete with accessories like prism, petri dish
- Suitable for operation on 230 V, 50 Hz, single phase AC supply.
|Display ||31/2 digit LED display |
|Range ||00.0 to 39.9 mm |
|Operating Voltage ||230 V AC Mains |