Optics Technology GLASS DISTILLATION are designed for reliable continuous operation incorporating a host of features unmatched by comparable stills. It is easy to use, safe to clean, thoroughly reliable and above all low cost.
CAPACITY : 4Ltr.hr. - BOROSILICATE GLASS
The distillation apparatus consists of boiler with heating elements embedded in glass and fused in spiral type coil internally of the bottom and tapered round glass, suitable to work on 220 Volts 50 Cycles AC complete with metallic stand rings and clamps to hold boiler condenser electric board with switch, and connecting cords. It is capable of producing pure distilled water.
Also the whole unit can be hanged on wall.
- Abundant Output: Optics still provides 4 lit/hr of distilled water produced through a power input of 3 KW by a chromium plated heater housed in a horizontal borosilicate glass boiler.
- Efficient Boiler & Condenser: The Boiler and Condenser are designed for high efficiency and provided with threading for easy plumbing of condenser. Temperature of distillate 25-40 deg C.
- Heater Thermostatically Protected: Heater is a 3 KW Chromium plated heater fitted with a thermostat which shuts off automatically in case of water supply failure.
- Powder coated stand :The stand is zinc plated & powder coated for long rust free operation.
- Easy and safe to use: Boiler is provided with Ptfe screw cork for instant cleaning of the boiler.
The Whole unit can be hanged on wall.
Conductivity(using raw water)
3.0 - 4.0 X 10-6S/cm
Conductivity(using treated water)
1.5 - 2.0 X 10-6S/cm
6.0 - 6.5
220/240 Volts, 50 - 60 Hz, Single Phase, 3 KW Heater
The results mentioned in the specifications are obtained under standard laboratory conditions.
The use of treated water / soft water is highly recommended to prevent scaling in the boiler, to improve the quality of distillate and for longer life of the equipment.