Working table of S.S. 304
HEPA of 0.3 m of an efficiency of 99.97% down to 0.3 micron
Media is of glass fiber & made of pleats back & fro in an anodized aluminum frame (With Test Report)
- Pre filter of dry fiber washable type with the frame of on all the sides
- Confirm the international standard 209 E.
- Statically Balanced motor blower Assembly ( Heavy Duty)
- Velocity at the output of HEPA is 90 + 20 FPM
- Noise level is very low Vibration is also very low.
- Normal working fluorescent Light.
- Static pressure Manometer U. V. Light
- The body is made of laminated board duly satin finished wherever necessary/ M.S.Duly
- Powder Coated / S.S. Body.
- Front & Side Door of Acrylic Sheet (Transparent)
- Gas cock
Working Size: 2' x 2' x 2' 3' x 2' x 2' 4' x 2' x 2' 6' x 2' x 2' 8' x 2' x 2'
- Magnahelic Guage in place of Static Pressure Manometer.
- U.V. Resistant PolyCarbonate sheet in place of Acrylic Sheet.
- Imported MINIPLEAT Filter in Place of normal HEPA Filter
- Timer for U.V. Light
- Digital Manometer
- LCD display System
- Automatic Front Door
- Hour Meter for U.V. Light