The test is used for determining liquid absorptiveness or resilience of treated and untreated paper, board, fabrics and other sheet materials. The test consists of a test apparatus, its 10 kg roller and blotting paper. The roller method is recommended to insure better consistency and reliability that can be obtained by manual blotting or rubbing the specimen.
- Standard test area : 100 cm2
- Metal roller : 10 kg +/- 0.5 kg
- Depth: 150 mm
- Height: 275 mm
- Width: 330 mm
- One Universal model to test paper, Board and water proof board.
- Three graduations of height 10, 25 and 100 mm as specified in TAPPI T 441 for Paper, Corrugated Board and Waterproof Board respectively.
- Adjustable clamp pressure mechanism for necessary required clamping pressure to prevent water leakage during clamping.
- Aluminium Block and steel Roller for rust proof and longer life.