Laboratory fume hoods are one of the most important components used to protect laboratory personnel from exposure to hazardous chemicals and agents used in the laboratory.
When used properly, they exhaust toxic, offensive or flammable materials when the containment of an experiment or procedure fails and vapors or dust escape from the apparatus being used.
- Cabinet is made of Thick Ply Board / M.S Duly Powder Coated / Stainless Steel (304).
- Interiors coated with Asbestos and further coated with fire proof epoxy paint.
- Working table upto 2 feet is covered with glazed ceramic Acid Resistant tiles.
- Working table is covered with Granite/ S.S. 304.
- Front door is made of 6mm clear Toughened glass.
- Counter weight balance Front Door.
- Vertical sliding facility & the front door can be stopped at any point
- Exhaust blower consists of single phase motor connected with a PVC Exhaust Ducting. Standard ducting upto 6’ is provided
- Base Storage Cabinet
- Fire Proof Tiles
- Stainless Steel Sink (Wash Basin) with water inlet outlet system
- Acid / Chemical resistant paint
Working Size: 2' x 2' x 2' 3' x 2' x 2' 4' x 2' x 2' 6' x 2' x 2' 8' x 2' x 2’