These are overhead clean air modules mounted with Stainless steel frame on the ground. Units can be built with / without casters so the clean enclosure can be moved over equipment or used to isolate a controlled process. It is basically used for filling, refilling weighing and sampling / Dispensing of Raw Material, Basic Compounds, Active Compounds. It works on the principal of Laminar Air Flow with HEPA Filters & Pre-Filters.
This will act as a CLASS 100 Room. Protection of the personnel in the cabinet from the processed substances by vertical flow with Reverse Flow of clean air protection of the raw and intermediate products to be processed. Protection of the room where the cabinet is built up and environment from highly active substance which otherwise would disperese in the room and escape in the atmosphere unfiltered. Safe collection and deposition of substance released during work.
- Wooden/M.S Powder Coated / Stainless Steel 304 Body
- Hepa Filter (0.3 Micron)
- Fine Filter (5 micron)
- Pre-Filter (10 micron)
- Motor Blower Assembly
- U.V. Light
- Fluorescent Lamp
- Operatating Switch
- Static Pressure Manometer
- Stainless Steel Standing Base
- High quality HEPA filter provides protection for the product (filtration efficiency of more than 99.97% at 0.3 micron.
- Ultra-quiet noise level of not more than 65 dBA.
- Durable and easy to clean stainless steel body.
- Work area properly illuminated by diffused glare free fluorescent light.
- PVC Flexible Curtains on all the three sides.
- Air Velocity 90 ± 20 cfm (Average)
- Filteration Elements Main
- Filters : HEPA Filter
- Prefilter: Washable non-woven polyester fibers.
- Filter Efficiency Main Filters : 99.97 at 0.3 micron
- Prefilter: Arrestance 91%, at 10 microns
- Fine Filter 10 micron
- Noise Level < 65 dBA
- Light Intensity 800-1000 Lux
- Power Supply 220V Single Phase, 50 Hz.
WORKING SIZE W X D X H
- 2' X 2' X 6'
- 3' X 2' X 6'
- 3' X 3' X 6'
- 4' X 2' X 6'
- 4' X 3' X 6'
- 4' X 4' X 6'
- 6' X 2' X 6'
- 6' X 4' X 6'
- 6' X 6' X 6'
OR ANY SPECIAL SIZE.
- V alidation at site.
- T imer for U.V. Light.
- Magnehelic Guage.
- Digital Manometer